at WSFS Bank
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is currently seeking a ATM Support Specialist. The ATM Support Specialist will be part of the ATM Help Desk team, a unit responsible for providing customer support via telephone, email, and online ticketing system. The incumbent will manage service vendor relationships to ensure service issues are resolved quickly, and keep customers and vendors updated using company supported computer applications and platforms. The incumbent will troubleshoot problems and escalate issues as required and ensure all calls made to the ATM Help Desk are properly documented and followed through to a final resolution, as well as ensure the ticket system is updated with accurate and timely information. This will include type of service, estimated resolution times, billing status and service resolutions. The incumbent will assist in armored courier management including confirming cash load, opening service requests, following up on open service requests and escalating overdue service requests, as well as research notifications of ATM shortages, file claims with armored courier as required, manage open claims and ensure that payment is received and review armored courier invoice discrepancies to determine steps necessary to resolve the discrepancy.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week, Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-8:00pm, in Newark, DE. Working remotely may be required, and therefore candidates are preferred to have a home PC with internet access.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience. Experience in the ATM industry is preferred.
- Must have 1-3 years of customer service experience. Call center experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient with Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Experience with service ticket application is a plus and the ability to move between applications.
- Candidate must have a typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Must have strong problem solving & analytical skills (ability to walk techs in the field through written procedures over the phone to resolve issues).
- Must have strong telephone skills/etiquette and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task and jump from issue to issue.
- Must have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.