at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
The Engineering Manager will manage the engineering function at a division, including process engineering product engineering, and/or project engineering.
- Lead the division Engineering group to determine the most effective means of meeting manufacturing/divisional goals (safety, yield, quality, delivery, productivity), driving process improvement, and supporting lean Six Sigma as well as 5S (7S) efforts.
- Integral part of the product development team, and provide guidance for DPSC, from a design for manufacturing perspective. Support product qualifications and new product launches.
- Prioritize project work and provide capital budget recommendations.
- Support quality system integration, upgrades, and compliance to IATF16949
- Support facilities needs and growth, and help ensure safety and environmental compliance.
- Hire, train, supervise, and develop staff. Plan for succession.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years' experience in related engineering positions
- Project management experience
- Significant supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Principles
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5+ years' in Engineering Management role
- MS Engineering
- Experience with ISO 9001/9002 & TS 16949
- Experience in the Automotive industry
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity