at International Bonded Couriers Inc. in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Operation Supervisor Delaware
International Bonded Couriers, Inc.
18 Boulden Circle, Unit 4
New Castle, DE
Visible on job post: Yes
Remote work allowed: No
Pay and Benefits
Rate: $800 per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Supervisor is the immediate operations authority and is responsible for all the day-to-day operational activities in the warehouse. The Operations Supervisor provides direction for all warehouse/operations agents and data-entry clerks. It is the Operations Supervisor’s responsibility to ensure that all Key Performance Indicators required by customers are consistently met or exceeded. The Operations Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager.
· Responsible for the day-to-day operation in the warehouse
· Maximize productivity in an effective and efficient manner
· Supervise, discipline, direct, train, and motivate all warehouse staff
· Responsible for monitoring and taking action on all operational emails and requests
· Replies to customer service queries and concerns in a tactful and speedy fashion
· Ensure there is always proper staffing in the warehouse to complete the day’s operational activities
· Ensure a safe and healthy work environment
· Develop and enforce safety and compliance procedures
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct daily warehouse scans at the beginning of the work shift
· Develop an effective and efficient outline for the day’s activity
· Directly overseas the data entry of all exports and on-forwarding material
· Assign individual duties/tasks for all warehouse employees
· Ensure the integrity of all data in Scanner One, including but not limited to making sure all shipments are gatewayed in the system, all shipments are bagged and prepared for departure, and all shipments are departed and closed in the system.
· Work with the Operations Manager to coordinate the dispatching of drivers for airport drop-offs and deliveries.
· Ensure the Operations Manager is made aware of airline cut-offs and delivery commitments
· Conduct a warehouse search at the end of the work shift, and close the operation in its entirety to ensure updated shipments are not left behind.
· Perform all other tasks/duties as required by all IBC managers