at Lowe's in Newark, Delaware, United States
What You Will Do
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Lowe’s Customer Service Part-Time associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage with and care for our customers, communities, and other associates. We are immediately hiring for this role and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Our Customer Service Part-time Associates also enjoy:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs (https://lowes.guildeducation.com/partner?auth\_redirect=true) .
• Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (http://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2021/index.html) *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Answer customer questions.
• Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
• Load customer merchandise.
• Restock merchandise.
Who We’re Looking for:
Minimum qualifications include:
• You have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• You have 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
• You can obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
Preferred qualifications include:
• You have experience in a trade area related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
• You have 6 months retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• You have 6 months sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
• You can work weekdays as required.
If you join the Lowe’s team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything else you need to be successful on the job.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits offerings change each year, and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.