at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
Rogers Corporation is seeking a Production Supervisor to maintain and improve the safety, quality, and productivity levels, cost effectiveness, on-time delivery and employee involvement of their departments through the effective direction of the industrial staff they supervise.
- Motivates employees through training, goal setting, communication, and coaching.
- Coordinates all production activities to be sure that levels of performance in quality, productivity, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery meet the divisional goals.
- Continuously improves manufacturing operations through participation and leading of improvement teams, through implementation of improvements and training of employees on improvement methods.
- Provides timely communication to manager and coordinates with other departments to assure smooth operations, and communicates any problems and/or progress.
- Ensures that safe work performance is the first priority of operations through training, periodic meetings, and improvement and audit activities.
- Schedules production operations and staffing in a productive manner so as to ensure maximum quality and on-time delivery. Reports production data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory/leadership experience or Bachelor of Science Degree in technical field
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 3-5 years' manufacturing supervisory experience
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity