at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is seeking a Change Management Specialist to support the Bank’s Digital Transformation initiative. The Change Management Specialist will focus on the people side of change primarily related to implementation of high impact enterprise-wide strategic technology investments. The Change Management Specialist is responsible for successfully leading the transformation from current state to the future state with a focus on improving associate and customer utilization and adoption leading to realization of sustained business results. TheChange Management Specialist will identify impacted stakeholders, will assesses level of change likely to result from technology shifts, and will create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee productivity and engagement. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accelerate change management maturity through the establishment of a structured and scalable change management discipline using industry standard methodology.
- Build out the Change Management toolkit inclusive of templates and assessments. (Change Impact Analysis, readiness assessments, sponsorship models and roadmaps etc)
- Plan, develop, and execute end-to-end change management strategies for the enterprise relating to the implementation of complex programs, projects and/or initiatives impacting multiple business units.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the new process, applications etc.
- Ensure project change structure, resources and coordination is in place and appropriate to ensure change deliverables are executed in alignment with project plans and in close collaboration with communication and training resources.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of relevant training and communications.
- Provide direct support and coaching to executives, managers and staff to help through transitions.
- Establish and lead change networks to create broad business engagement.
- Act as a consultant/resource to business partners and stakeholders at all levels by promoting and developing awareness of change management and best practices.
The work schedule is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located at our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development or business-related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience of relevant experience in navigating complex corporate environments. The experience must include leading change management initiatives, communications strategies, organizational design and development preferably within a Banking or Financial Services environment.
- 2+ years of experience providing change management and organizational development solutions in support of technology-driven transformation programs.
- Industry recognized Change Management Certification or designation – PROSCI preferred
- Ability to proactively manage risks related to change saturation, fatigue and resistance.
- Strong leadership/influencing/relationship management skills; ability to align interest across the enterprise and drive collaboration among groups.
- Actively drive a process improvement and innovation culture in line with the organization’s values, vision, and mission.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to audiences of all levels and secure buy in and support from sponsors.
- Proven ability to influence others and attain aggressive goals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects through advance project management skills.
- Must possess an aptitude for understanding and leveraging technology
- Must be a team player, able to work with others effectively and collaboratively at all levels in the organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel within the WSFS Bank footprint in the Greater Philadelphia region
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.