at Critter Control Operations, Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys consistent and dynamic work working with wildlife and people?
Do you possess basic knowledge on how to use power tools and are comfortable working on ladders/roofs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, becoming a Wildlife Service Techniciancould be a great fit!
Critter Control Operationsspecializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading nuisance wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
The Wildlife Service Technician interacts with their District Manager and teammates to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential properties.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Trapping & removal
- Exclusion & preventative services
- Wildlife damage repair
- Population management/IPM
A successful Wildlife Service Technician needs to be motivated, energetic, creative and have attention-to detail with outstanding communication skills. They will be heroes and problem solvers while performing our industry leading services.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are self motivated, driven and enjoy working outdoors
- You do not mind rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty
- You are hands-on and have a basic knowledge of power tools
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with people
- You have a yes approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275 lbs
- Lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- $15.75/hour + production commission for work completed
- 40 hour work weeks with potential for overtime
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- High School Diploma required
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been name
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity