at Critter Control Operations, Inc. in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and providing solutions? Look no further!
Critter Control and Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
A successful Territory Sales Consultant will grow sales and generate new accounts in their assigned territories through responding to provided leads and uncovering new business opportunities. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to detail with outstanding communication and customer service skills. They will be heroes and problem solvers while selling our industry leading services and products. They will be a part of the team and provide assistance to field service personnel as needed.
You will thrive in this role if
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with customers
- You are a sales professional and are skilled at generating your own leads through networking, cold calling, research, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious and a closer
- You have great time management skills. Territory Sales Consultants enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a yes approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Complete our training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of the role
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customers location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holida
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity