at New Level Staffing in New Castle, Delaware, United States
This position is 20 to 30 hours per week, working in to full-time.
Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm, this can be a hybrid position 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
Payrate $15.00 per hour
Location Wilmington with parking available
Marketing Sales Assistant
- The candidate must have a passion for media and for advertising and would ideally have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Pay per Click Marketing.
- The candidate must have solid analytic skills, demonstrate proficiency in the use of Windows, MS Office, and its components Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc….
- The candidate will be retrieving data from WebScan, Google Analytics, and comScore, creating reports, summarizing trends, and creating presentations.
- Proven analytical and strategic planning skills
- Provide data from a variety of syndicated research and keyword sources.
- Update sales research materials and create reports relevant to the client and internal initiatives.
- Assist with production of PowerPoint slides for pre and post sales presentations and provide strategic guidance in Search Engine Optimization recommendations.
- Develop sales presentations and materials that address customer needs and highlight the benefits of buying our products or services – focusing on Digital Marketing plans
Help develop customized research slides for client presentations as well as research pieces for AIS sales teams.
Maintain current and accurate files for all research-based information.
Communicate with other Digital Marketing Specialists within AIS and WSI to share best practices and materials.
Keep abreast of media and market trends and assist staff in answering research-related questions.
Constantly improve knowledge of research, advertising, marketing, and sales including attending appropriate seminars and conferences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.