at SoDel Concepts in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
Mixes and, in a responsible manner, serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as food. Serve bar and dining room guests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and juices to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in such portions and in a proper glassware.
- Serves and pours wine, bottled beer and draft beer according to proportions and in proper glassware.
- Follows all PLCB laws to ensure guests are not over served, becoming intoxicated over the legal limit. Alerts Manager should a guess appear intoxicated and reacts accordingly.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests as well as dining room guests creating a friend and upbeat atmosphere.
- Completes opening and closing side duties and checklists as assigned.
- Serves food and drink to all bar guests as well as assists with dining room guests if needed.
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes at a prescribed par level each day.
- Stocks juices, ice, alcohol, beer, wine, and any other product needed to properly and efficiently operate the bar.
- Keeps the bar area, including bar top, floor and storage areas, clean and free of debris, dirty glassware, plates, silverware and trash.