at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Workday Analyst – FIN
Jan 17, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a few analysts/testers with experience in Workday – Financial Management module for a client located in Pennsylvania.
The Test Engineer will serve as the primary contact in testing the Workday Financial Management module. The Test Engineer will support all aspects of Workday Financial Management module application testing and will develop, maintain manual test scripts, and work with the other testing team members.
Contract Length: 6-9 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solid experience with Workday Financial Management module and the relevant operational business process
• Develop and maintain manual test scripts along with all existing test scripts
• Execute tests scripts and review results to ensure the business requirements and goals are met
• Ensure all testing artifacts are properly curated in accordance to the testing framework
• Provide hands on support as necessary to system end users with learned application knowledge and document project issues
• Participate in testing and business process validation of all new systems and modifications before implementation into the production environment
• Maintain customer service orientation and responsiveness
• Communicate effectively with project leadership and team members
• Consider “QA” as a holistic enabling service provider, not a last stop gate
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to write and edit existing test scripts. Must possess solid interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and attend numerous meetings
• Self-motivated with the ability to learn new ideas and job requirements quickly as well as handle frequent change. Willingness to learn the system and promote it within the organization
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years experience in Workday Financial Management module
• 3+ years experience in executing Functional, Regression, and UAT Testing
• 2+ years experience in Defect Reporting and Management
• Hands on experience in preparing and executing Test Cases
• Deep understanding and experience in following testing framework
• Self-motivated, creative, and proactive
Nice to have, but not necessary:
• Experience with any automation testing toolsets
• Current certification in any Workday modules
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related job field preferred
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No