at ECOLAB in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Hiring for Wilmington and New Castle. DE Locations.
Whether you are importing or exporting produce, pallets or logs, we have licensed fumigation experts at major seaports and inland locations across the U.S. The work of providing high quality fumigation services aligns with the broader Ecolab Mission to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments.
In this role you will be trained appropriately to perform the following duties:
· Assist with the complete fumigation process, including but not limited to sealing, tarping, introduction of fumigant, conducting fume readings, and aerating/de-gassing facilities
· Use hand-held gas monitoring equipment to conduct readings
· Read, understand, follow labels, and MSDS forms for hazardous chemicals used during services provided
· Effectively communicate with customers as needed
· Inspect, maintain, and utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) properly
· Follow proper safety protocols including OSHA mandated and customer specified guidelines