at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Jan 14, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
- Position: Apps Analyst-SCM
- Location: Riverhead New York
- Job type: Consultant ((W-2 tax basis only, no C2C)
- Duration: 3+Months
Support Clinical Decision Workflow and Interface Project which includes validation of Custom Code, Orders and Order Set.
- Define departmental/clinical end-user requirements
- Understand Hospital ED, Inpatient, and Outpatient Clinical Workflow
Collect data for configuration and display
- Analyze/Design/Build of all components of the SCM item catalog and other configuration items
- Participate in interface mapping and design, testing interfaces transactions, and troubleshooting interface issues
- Analyze report requirements and testing reports
- Document all configuration activities and system specifications
- Create and maintain test plans and have Test execution experience
- Conduct unit testing, functional testing, and assist in integrated testing
- Analyze problems and system issues that may delay project implementations
- Identify, communicate and escalate issues related to application functionality with other team members and management
- Experience with Order Configuration and Analysis in a multi-hospital health system setting
- Understand ADT and Orders based HL7 Troubleshooting and have working knowledge of using the ISS Query Tool to pull messages or decipher Warning and Error alerts
- Understand and able to troubleshoot Order Status Updates and Results HL7 messages and Identify any issues
- Able troubleshoot SCM item catalog build including item level Order Availability Policies, Ancillary Coding Standard, Ancillary Codes, Security and Task Configuration
- Able to understand and Analyze order item service codes and charge codes crosswalks(s) (CDMs and PDMs)
- Able troubleshoot SCM configuration dictionary including Order Availability Policies, Transmission Policies, Transfer Policies and the Communication Process
- Understand and able to troubleshoot the Order Forms, UDDI and UDDD Dictionaries for orders and tasks
- Able to configure basic SCM Order Set build including adding and updating items, Order Set Availability Policies, and Forms
- Able to troubleshoot SCM Order Set configuration including item mapping and attributes
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot Radiology and Cardiology results formatting issues
- Understand Radiology and Cardiology Integration Workflow (this applies to other similar ancillaries and their applications like Endoscopy)
- Understanding of MLMs and ability to troubleshoot custom code issues
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Possess Excellent Written and Verbal communication
Knowledge of Microsoft – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
•No third party resumes will be accepted.
•CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
•Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted.
•All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
•Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada.
•CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
•CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Michele.Williams@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No