at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Service Delivery Manager – Integration
Jan 13, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently seeking an experiencedService Delivery Manager – Integrationfor a direct hire opportunity in the financial services industry.This is a remote opportunity with core business hours of 9am to 4pm Pacific time.
Location: Must be located in one of the following States to be considered for this opportunity: AK, AR, AZ, CO, CT, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, NV, NH, NC, OR, PA, SD, TX, VA, WA, WY.
Primary Functions:As a servant leader of the Product Development team, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) fosters an environment that encourages self-organization, continuous improvement, and trust. The SDM coaches the team on Agile principles, facilitates team ceremonies, such as Daily Stand Ups and Retrospectives, and assists the Product Owner with maintaining the backlog. The SDM also protects the team from over-committing and outside distractions, while removing roadblocks to keep the team moving quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a servant leader to the Product team.
- Collaborates with the Product Manager and Product Owner to ensure continuous delivery of product road map.
- Facilitates refinement sessions with Product Owner and Development team to estimate and understand the delivery effort for all initiatives.
- Creates an environment that fosters commitment, team spirit, resilience, and trust. Inspires, motivates, protects, and guides product team members.
- Guides the team toward the best possible use of resources, balancing the availability of the required sills and competencies of the team, to deliver maximum value and benefits from all initiatives.
- Partners with the Product Owner to provide criteria for prioritization at the appropriate level aligned to the goals of the product team and can serve as the point of escalation and arbitration if necessary.
- Partners with Agile Coaches to align business processes with Lean-Agile principles and practices.
- Facilitates team ceremonies within a time box; daily standup, retrospective, refinement sessions and ensures demos are held. Coaches the team on agile practices to continually improve and achieve a higher level of performance and maturity.
- Facilitates planning and delivery engagements with internal and external partners.
- Facilitates resolution of conflicts within the team.
- Removes impediments for the team.
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten or more years of experience in technical, product and enterprise value delivery or five years as an experienced Scrum Master
- Experience leading integration application teams
- Agile/Scrum experience leading product delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing “upward” among senior leadership, demonstrated experience leading diverse teams, ability to manage conflict swiftly toward a win-win solution, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No