at WSFS Bank
Cash Connect, WSFS Bank’s ATM division is currently seeking a Billing Analyst. The Billing Analyst will be responsible for maintaining quality assurance of the accounts payable area by processing invoices and payment requests and ensuring the overall quality of customer invoices to maximize profitability. The incumbent will spend the majority of their time reconciling and researching vendor invoices for billing errors, comparing services charges to work performed, and confirming that any changes are consistent with contract terms. The Billing Analyst be responsible for working with vendors and coaching internal stakeholders to correct recurring issues to minimize the number of reconcilement items and ensure accurate customer invoicing. This role will be responsible for creating new financial calculations as needed. The incumbent will also submit requests for service penalty credits and field and process all customer disputes related to vendor invoices. The Billing Analyst will identify service errors and calculate service penalty credits as outlined in the vendor Service Level Agreement and maintain vendor listings and appropriate record keeping. The incumbent will be responsible to for managing the pass-thru process for TCM vendor invoices totaling over $12 million annually. The incumbent will assist the Manager of National Logistics with various duties and projects as required. The ideal candidate will excel in implementing process improvements and technological efficiencies in conjunction with management and technology teams.
This is a fulltime, 40 hours per week position, Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, located in Newark, DE.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent 3 years of work experience.
- Must have previous experience with Accounts Payable, and computerized accounting including personal computer software experience..
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Must possess the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and proof results for accuracy.
- Experience in the ATM industry, cash logistics, armored carrier services and vendor invoice reconcilement is preferred
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Office software products, including intermediate/advanced Excel skills. SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must have the ability to use tact and skill in dealing with diverse groups.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to resolve disputes in a clear professional manner.
- Must have the strong desire to learn, grow, and constantly face new challenges
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.