at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Responsible and accountable for administration of the company approved new hire orientation program, establishing working relationships with management and associates to foster an environment of cooperative progress.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively participates in the resolution of conflict in the workplace, coaches and counsels supervision on methods to improve absenteeism, turnover and plant efficiencies.
- Ensures consistent policy application in the resolution of issues addressed.
- Provides training to supervisory personnel on policies and procedures.
- Ensures newly hired associates receive an effective, timely, informative new hire orientation utilizing the company approved format and materials .
- Schedules, conducts, facilitates, audits and identifies new methods to improve new hire orientation.
- Provides coaching and counseling to supervisory personnel improve the supervisors ability to effectively direct their workforce.
- Participates in Peer Review and Management Review process. Identifies, designs, trains, implements and audits new methods to reduce turnover.