at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Quality Control Specialist. The Quality control Specialist will act as a gatekeeper to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained throughout the Commercial new loan/modification processes. The incumbent will be responsible for identification and tracking for missing documentation. The incumbent will perform lien perfection, including recordation and lien releases. The incumbent will act as an integral member of the customer engagement team, and will be involved in each transaction within assigned portfolio from inception of the transaction. The incumbent will perform post-closing reviews of all new and modified Commercial loan transactions while analyzing executed documents for accuracy and completeness and identifying any closing errors and/or missing items on the (E&O) tracking log. The incumbent will communicate with the Relationship Manager and Support Staff when additional information is required. The incumbent will validate the Commercial Operating System (nCino) to ensure that the proper data is correct and ready for input into the Bank’s servicing system and forward completed packages to Commercial Loan Services, and collaborate with other areas to facilitate a high level of integrity as it relates to the data system. In conjunction with Loan Administrators and other loan team members, the incumbent may perform activities to perfect or amend security interests, including releases of collateral prior to loan payoff.
This is a full-time, 40-hr work week M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a processing, document preparations or post-closing environment required.
- Experience in operational support in a fast paced and high volume loan department required.
- Paralegal certificate preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial loan products required.
- Experience with Laser Pro and nCino preferred.
- Ability communicates extensively with Relationship Managers, Asset Recovery, Retail Branch Offices and other departments in the organization and may communicate with customers, counsel and other outside service providers
- Thorough understanding of laws, regulations and procedures applicable to perfection of security interests and ability to perform the function with a high degree of accuracy in high volume, time-sensitive situations required.
- Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.