at WSFS Bank
Powdermill Financial is seeking reliable individuals for an entry level, client facing position. The Family Office Administrator supports the Family Office Executives and Senior Relationship Managers in providing customized client service and is responsible for administrative services, interfacing with clients and organizational support. Duties may include, but are not limited to answering phones, paying bills, bookkeeping and handling multiple tasks for affluent clients and executives. The incumbent must demonstrate a passionate commitment to serve clients in the accurate and highly productive completion of account administrative duties.
This is a full time, 40 hour per week, Monday - Friday position, located at our Family Office in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' experience in a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Exceptional client service commitment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use these skills to communicate with high-net-worth clients, intermediaries and colleagues at all organizational levels
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of our clients, Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers
- Strong organizational skills sufficient to complete work according to established schedule and timeframes, while accommodating given priorities
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.