at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking an E-Banking Support Specialist. The eBanking Support Specialist will provide stellar customer support for all Online Banking and Bill Pay and Cash Management services for Retail, Small Business and Commercial accounts. The incumbent will research and resolve all Customer problems expediently. The incumbent will also provide front-line customer care to Customers, Relationship Managers, and Branch Associates. Communicate effectively with other support areas to ensure quality customer service from start to finish. The incumbent will communicate effectively with management and prepare internal reports to ensure quality and operational control. Handle phone, fax, and email inquiries from Customers, Relationship Managers, and Branch Associates. The incumbent will assist customers with set-up of eBanking and cash management products and services as well as train customers by phone and follow-up after implementation to ensure all products and services are working properly.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm position, located in our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have 2+ years previous customer service and/or technical support experience in the financial industry
- Experience in online banking and/or cash management support is preferred. .
- Must have working knowledge of business applications, funds transfer systems, Internet Banking, Bill Payment and Mobile applications.
- Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Must have extensive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.