at Benedictine Programs and Services in Ridgley, Maryland, United States
Need more details? Here are the primary duties and responsibilities:
- Implement each student's current Individual Education Plan (IEP), with updates as necessary.
- Supervise students in areas assigned and according to behavioral management plans designated.
- Evaluate each assigned student’s attainment of goals as stated in the IEP.
- Submit progress and other reports as required by the school program or requested by School administrators.
- Implement strategies and provide materials and equipment as appropriate for the population served.
- Complete, in advance, and maintain lesson plans, protocol and schedules for daily planning.
- Attend and participates in faculty meetings, interviews, inservice sessions, Parent conferences and other activities as required.
- Supervise and document performance of classroom staff with follow-up on goals and outcomes of performance/coaching lessons.
- Administer state testing to students as directed by School administration and submit documentation in a timely manner.