at JPMorgan Chase in Newark, Delaware, United States
JPMorgan Securities LLC offers security brokerage services providing investment products & services for institutional
investors. JPMorgan’s North American Cash Equities Client Services is the primary point of contact for Institutional
Asset Managers & Hedge Funds who execute trades with any of JPMorgan’s global equity trading desks. The team is
responsible for monitoring the successful transmission of client trades from trade booking to settlement. The role requires
daily interaction with Sales Traders, Clients, Service Providers and Operations Staff in order to maintain and improve
client relationships and streamline processes.
Client Relationship Management:
- Building strong relationships with our clients by delivering an industry leading client experience
- Sharing industry knowledge for the purpose of improving mutual efficiencies
- Effective / Professional communication
- Attending meetings to share query metrics and discuss best practices
- Controls Reports – Actively monitor and manage daily control reports to identify and resolve exchange and client side
- Leverage analytics tool to identify & resolve outstanding risk
- Understanding of global markets, associated settlement risks and nuances
- Client Onboarding
- Trade Processing – Monitor & resolve trade discrepancies and position break reports with corresponding internal/external
parties. Perform root cause analysis to prevent future discrepancies and improve straight through processing “STP”
- Fails management including break resolution and trade repair
- Reference Data maintenance
- Learn the equity trade lifecycle along with a solid understanding of the various applications involved
- Rationalize KPIs and other metrics via analytics
- Able to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Strong analytical, technical & problem solving skills
- Effective, adaptable, & professional communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality & accuracy
- Able to thrive in a high pressure, high volume, deadline driven environment
- Proactive in identifying areas of opportunity for improvement
- Open & receptive to feedback / coaching
- Accountable / reliable / committed
- Knowledge of securities industry and back office operations (e.g. maturities, equities, fixed income, custody services,
- Ability to analyze a process and recommend ways to improve quality, control and efficiency
Educated to a Degree Level
To be considered for this role, you may be
required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase . Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans