in New Castle County, DE
Exam Master is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our customer support team and provide high-quality professional assistance to our clients.
If you’re the type of person who loves to solve everyone’s problems and leave them with a smile, you’re exactly who we’re looking to hire. An outgoing & confident demeanor, excellent communication skills (both written and oral), and solid computer knowledge are key qualities for us. Our goal is a 100% customer-focused experience for our clients to ensure their goals and needs are met. Great, quality customer service is present in many jobs. We don't make assumptions about past job titles; we're looking for someone with demonstrable skills, even if learned in a nontraditional setting. Tell us why YOU can offer best-in-class email and phone service to our clients based on your unique experience.What You'll Do
You’ll be the first point of contact for users with questions about our testing system. Common tasks include:
- Using phone, email, and instant messaging to support our systems.
- Assisting system end-users with various tasks, such as access issues, system usage, and retail purchases.
- Maintaining help documents and wiki pages for system users.
- Administrative tasks for the department, such as information gathering, pulling & creating reports, and updating client account information.
Skills You'll Need
- An analytical mindset to diagnose and find the best solution for software issues.
- The ability to pleasantly discuss technical information with nontechnical audiences.
- A strong grasp of the English language to ensure productive communications.
- Solid computer skills—all of our work is done online, so using modern technology effectively is a must.
- A desire to learn. You’ll need to be a system expert and eager to seek out new tasks during downtime.
- Experience delivering web-based training and/or online assessment platforms is preferred.
- Related college or post-secondary educational experience is a plus.
Exam Master provides testing resources to a wide variety of health science programs. We serve practicing healthcare professionals, health science educators at universities and colleges around the world, and health professions students preparing for careers in the healthcare industry. We work with numerous medical and healthcare subject experts to deliver quality content to our users. Exam Master has been in business for 25 years and is the publisher of the Physician Assistant College Admissions Test (PA-CAT).
Our culture supports flexibility and work/life balance while focusing on professionalism, productivity, and strong work ethic. We’re led by a team of dedicated individuals in a small, collaborative business environment.The Job Details
- Hours will fall between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Compensation starts at $15/hr.
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, dental/vision insurance, AFLAC, and SIMPLE IRA with matching.
- Exam Master is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring decisions are based on business need and individual qualifications.
- This position is currently remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. We expect to move to a hybrid work environment at some point in the future. The ability to meet in person on occasion will be required at that time. Our location is in Newark DE, near I-95 and DART bus route 046.
- Click the "Apply for this job" link below to fill out an application and attach your current resume.
- Include the phrase "I read the job posting" in the Candidate Summary field along with any other information you'd like to tell us about yourself!
Please note that all applications that fail to include the above will not be considered.
Come join us: Apply for this job
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.