at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
This position will serve as the business partner for the Quality and M&S organizations. Responsibilities mainly cover monthly cost center reporting & analysis and periodic forecasting & annual budgeting. This position reports into the LD R&D Finance group. LD R&D Finance team supports R&D activities of company. As necessary, may be assigned tasks to support R&D. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, organization skills, and a can-do attitude. It is critical that the successful candidate establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people in different roles / levels and physical locations.
• Complete routine monthly reports and presentations
• Complete monthly forecast and annual budget including submission within Jedox
• Identify and evaluate variances to budget and forecast
• Perform periodic reviews of costs and headcount with management
• Track Cost Center headcount (FTE and contractors)
• Query SAP for financial information (cost center expenses, status of PO’s)
• Process month end journal entries in SAP
• Complete ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management with ability to identify and research significant variances.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of SAP
• 5 – 7 years of Financial Analysis experience
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organization, both within and outside of Finance.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.