at Robert Half in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Robert Half is working closely with a Trust organization to hire an Operations Specialist, responsible for assisting with the operational efforts for the Institutional and Personal Trust business lines. This role will learn to manage the preparation, processing, reconciliation, and issue resolution associated with daily trust operations. The individual in this position will also develop a basic understanding of the intricacies of trust accounts and institutional retirement plans. The ideal candidate is someone who can uphold a high service standard and demonstrate appropriate effort and attitude. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Director of Operations.Responsibilities
• Reconcile accounts and research discrepancies
• Process daily income and prepare for anticipated payments
• Perform processes for Unitization product and client sub-accounting
• Set up new assets and updating asset values
• Track and process incoming transfer requests
• Update account holdings with cost basis and DoD values
• Assist with onboarding of new accounts
• Assist with processing of corporate actions
• Resolve issues with the proper care and not look for the easiest way
• Cross Train with other members of the team and learn new responsibilities
• Back-up team members as needed
• Be responsible for special projects as assigned
• Improve processes by looking for or creating a more efficient way to complete tasks
• Complete various internal requests
Educational and Professional Qualifications
• BA or BS undergraduate degree is required- recent graduates welcome.
• 1-2 years experience in trust/custody operations or with mutual funds.
• Previous experience with pivot tables, macros, and V-lookup in Excel is a plus.
• Proficient in Word and Database applications.
• The ability to work independently and with a team is a must.
• Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Conduct themselves with the highest level of professionalism.
• Provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated time management skills and ability toRequirements Corporate Trust, Accounting Principles, Banking & Brokerage
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.