at JPMorgan Chase in Newark, Delaware, United States
The AWM Ops Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization’s capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes. We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
As a Content and Document Management Product Owner within Change Mobilization, you will be responsible for maximizing the value of products that support the creation and management of content for distribution to clients. The ideal candidate will be a business strategist, product designer, customer liaison, and project manager. As a Product Owner, you will drive the future of your product, working closely with technologists, designers, other product owners and users.
Each day will be unique. One day you will need to access your deep well of product knowledge to present the team’s vision to stakeholders. The next day may find you rolling up your sleeves to help the scrum team meet their sprint goals.
- Support the product vision, goals and objectives; define requirements, and prioritize delivery in order to maximize the business value of the investment
- Support end-to-end management and product delivery across the full product lifecycle including research, ideation, prototype, test, build, adopt, and measure in partnership with users, stakeholders, Design, and Technology.
- Partner with Business and Operations users and Technology and drive teams toward a robust set of delivery milestones. Understand and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate governance by ensuring that: (a) workstreams and initiatives are tracked and actively managed, (b) KPI’s are agreed, measured and tracked, © business value is clearly understood and deliverables are properly prioritized and sequenced, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
- Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
- Prepare materials to promote your product among internal stakeholders and senior managers
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, and control functions across lines of business.
- Embody true “customer-obsession” in identifying and leveraging user data, industry trends, and varying forms of user feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
- 7-10 years of experience in product management or program management; experience with strategic or transformational change programs strongly preferred.
- Relevant experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Digital Banking, or a closely related business.
- Experience with Content and Document Management platforms a plus.
- Experience managing product delivery across multiple work streams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
- Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations – with the ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Excellent leadership skills – of product, programs, projects, teams and/or employees.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans