at Bentley Truck Services in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Bentley Truck Services was established in 1991 and we are proud to say that we celebrated our 30th Anniversary in 2021. From a small truck service and repair shop, the Bentley name has grown in recognition and now spans the entire Eastern seaboard. Bentley Truck Services now boasts 8 state-of-the-art locations that are unmatched in the commercial trucking industry. Our philosophy has always been to provide the best possible service to our customers and the best possible atmosphere for our employees to work in.
We offer in-house training programs that boost technicians’ skills to required levels, excellent potential for growth, flexible work hours and more. We are hiring for Diesel Technicians/Mechanics. If you have fleet or dealership experience, please apply - we'd love to speak with you!
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wage
- Generous 401k match.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Tool Allowance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Maintain a parts inventory.
- Analyze diagnostic test results.
- Check vehicle lighting systems.
- Run diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the shop.
- Test drive vehicles to gauge performance.
- Maintain detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhere to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Perform preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Use hydraulic machinery to lift large equipment and vehicles.
- Replace vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- ASE certification preferred.
- CDL certification preferred. (We will train)
- Self-motivated and professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience.
- Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.