at Bentley Truck Services in Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States
Bentley Truck Services is a full-service commercial truck dealership offering commercial truck leasing, truck rentals, new and used truck sales, parts, and service. Bentley Truck Services is an authorized dealer for Isuzu Commercial Trucks, Hino Trucks, Mitsubishi Fuso, and Workhorse Trucks. We have locations in Northeast Philadelphia, South Philadelphia, and Landenberg in PA, Logan Twp. & Maple Shade in NJ, New Castle, Delaware and Miami, Florida.
We offer in-house training programs that boost technicians’ skills to required levels, excellent potential for growth, flexible work hours and more. We are hiring for Diesel Technicians/Mechanics. If you have fleet or dealership experience, please apply - we'd love to speak with you!
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wage
- Generous 401k match.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Tool Allowance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Accurately document work performed on repair orders.
- Operate various manufacturer computer programs to run diagnostic tests.
- Repair and maintain all components in light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
- Reconditions and replaces truck parts and components using, hand tools, pneumatic tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Perform annual state and federal safety inspections: checking safety equipment, including the glass, horn, brakes, tire tread and exterior lights.
- Perform emissions inspections/measure carbon emissions.
- Stay current on state and federal regulations and emissions codes.
- Diagnostics and repair of air and hydraulic brake systems, steering and suspension systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, engine mechanical repairs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs/push-pull 75lbs.
- Experience performing PM related services.
- Must have a valid driver’s license: CDL Preferred. (Will Train)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Certifications on either Isuzu or Hino products are a plus.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.