at Lowe's in New Castle, Delaware, United States
We are hiring immediately!
What You Will Do
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Lowe’s Customer Service Part-Time associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage with and care for our customers, communities, and other associates. We are immediately hiring for this role and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Our Customer Service Part-time Associates also enjoy:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs (https://lowes.guildeducation.com/partner?auth\_redirect=true) .
• Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (http://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2021/index.html) *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Answer customer questions.
• Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
• Load customer merchandise.
• Restock merchandise.
• Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
• Possess 3 months experience working with common retail technology, a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.