at Robert Half in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Description Are you adept at creating action plans based on business needs and a proficient problem-solver? This Business Analyst will be responsible for the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and technical needs across multiple business units. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to communicate technical and business requirements alike.
What you get to do every day
- Gather, analyze and prioritize requests by collaborating with business units, development teams, and other stakeholders
- Elicits and documents requirements through user stories, use cases, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Checks that complex requirements are executable, testable, complete and not ambiguous Requirements – Comfortable with Agile methodology
- Experience on a variety of simple to complex projects
- Ability to write basic to moderately complex SQL queries, as well as technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Jira (or similar tool)
- Willing to take ownership, proactive, flexible, adaptable, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate to all levels in an organization
- 4+ years of business analysis experience
- Proven ability to elicit and document requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’Microsoft Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.