at Panda Restaurant Group Inc in Dover, Delaware, United States
As a General Manager, you will be in charge of a $1-2 million business and oversee the development of your team, ensuring guest satisfaction and running a profitable restaurant. From the hiring, leading and directing of associates to achieving financial goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences, you create your own success story. Because of this, Panda also offers a best in class compensation package, including uncapped profit sharing bonuses based on your growth and performance.
* People Development: Skills to hire, train, and develop associates
* Guest Experience: Upholding the highest food quality and guest service standards and developing marketing acumen
* Financial: Ability to understand sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
* Kitchen Management: Ensure food safety, maintain product inventory and develop the culinary skillset to prepare amazing food
* Operations: Maintain cleanliness, safety standards for our restaurants
View detail assistant manager
View detail general manager
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
* Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
* 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
* On-Going Career & Leadership Development
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401 K with Company Match
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
* Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
* Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
* Minimum one to two years of Operations experience
* This offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. This offer will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed it) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on this conditional offer. In addition, on your first day of employment, please bring your vaccination card. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason due to which you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please reach out to your point of contact immediately.
* Must pass Cooking Test annually
* Must be flexible to move to a store within a radius of 50 miles from home and to work flexible schedule, including weekends
* Serve Safe certified
Panda Express is part of Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." Guided by this mission, we are a family dedicated to creating an organization that inspires better lives for our people and our communities in which we serve. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in our genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. As America's favorite Chinese restaurant, Panda Express has close to 2,000 locations globally and continues to grow over 100 restaurants annually.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer