at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Staffing Specialist I
Dec 03, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Recruiter
Pay Rate: Up to 29.50/hour (based on experience)
The Recruiter role will partner with local HR and hiring managers to provide direct and indirect hourly labor recruiting support for manufacturing operations at the designated location(s). The incumbent will be responsible for creating and implementing job-specific recruitment strategies to source and attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates, owning and executing full cycle recruiting processes, creating a high-touch candidate experience for all candidates, and driving improvements within the current recruitment process.
The role focuses primarily on hourly, non-exempt production positions. The position will report into the local HR Manager and have a matrix reporting relationship to Corporate Talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and prioritize a heavy volume of hourly requisitions
• Establish recruiting requirements by understanding business needs and objectives through regular meetings with site HRM.
• Gather, analyze and present information related to the supply/demand of talent, the labor market and hiring trends, new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data to help influence sourcing strategies
• Provide a high-touch inclusive candidate experience and maintain responsive communication to ensure every candidate has a great experience regardless of the outcome, ultimately making Corning a preferred employer for candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• Partner with local HR Manager and Division Talent Acquisition Manager to create a sourcing plan that will attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates for each open positions, using various methods to include but not limited to: passive recruiting, social media, marketing and advertising campaigns, community networks, staffing agencies, career fairs, virtual recruiting events, etc.
• Follow established interview and selection processes to ensure legal compliance and ensure alignment with local and Corporate policies and standard work
• Manage the interview process to include conducting phone interviews, scheduling virtual interviews, work with the recruiting coordinator in presenting candidate offers, and managing pre-employment requirements.
• Assess applicant qualifications by screening and interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Comply with Corporate Talent Acquisition processes, policies, and tools, including maintaining and regularly updating the Recruiter Outreach Contact and Activity log
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience using job boards, social media, direct sourcing, state and local community networks, referral programs, etc.
• Proven success with sourcing for passive talent, including niche candidate and multi-touch outreach.
• Skilled at judging talent; capable of identifying and articulating strengths and limitations of candidates.
• Proficient with behavioral based interviewing techniques, personality and technical assessments, and other innovative selection methods.
• Strong interviewing skills with attention to detail screening candidates for technical and soft skills
• Sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to coach and influence hiring managers in making effective hiring decisions
• Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently while understanding when to escalate issues
• Familiarity with relevant employment law, including Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, and OFCCP regulations
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Customer Support
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No