at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Trust Administrator for our WSFS Institutional Services Division (WIS). The Trust Administrator will be responsible for processing various specialized functions while ensuring compliance with all Bank and WIS policies and procedures. The incumbent is also primarily responsible for: learning loan systems, cash and assignment processing, debt service payments and fund transfers. The Administrator will work closely with other administrators, relationship mangers, support areas, and external clients. The incumbent will be required to be familiar with applications used by WIS in order to support Relationship Managers with new transaction closings, interest payments, system updates, and daily and monthly reporting. The Trust Administrator will learn to act as the liaison, responding to internal inquiries, operations areas, compliance and management.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, at our Christiana Trust office in Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Prior banking experience is preferred.
- Must have a general knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word and Excel.
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to organize workflow.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must possess the ability to write reports, memorandums, business correspondence and draft procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public clearly and concisely.
- Must be proficient with numbers and basic accounting.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.