at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Trust Compliance Officerin our Trust division. The Trust Compliance Officer will assist the Director of Trust Compliance to achieve compliance with Trust company policies and procedures. The incumbent will research laws and regulations to ensure Trust compliance. The responsibilities include ensuring compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures. The incumbent will conduct internal reviews to rest policies and procedures across all the Trust lines of business. The incumbent will monitor and research new regulatory developments and requirements while proposing and executing solutions. The incumbent will participate in the collection, review and vetting of new clients to ensure compliance with Trust’s BSA/AML Policy. The incumbent will assist with internal reviews to test compliance policies and procedures. The incumbent will analyze transaction reports to identify indicia of suspicious activity. The incumbent will monitor accounting activity to evaluate if scope of account activity is normal based upon past history while monitoring the account opening process to ensure that accounts are established in accordance with Trust procedures. The incumbent will assist the Director of Trust Compliance with the creation of internal compliance training materials while assuring Trust Compliance program is continuously updated to maintain full compliance with applicable regulations.
This is a full-time, 40 hr./wk. position located in North Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Must have 5-7 years of Trust or Compliance experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of trust business, policies and procedures.
- Experience with LexisNexis, Westlaw or other similar compliance research tools is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Work, Excel as well as Trust system applications and account history.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, multi-task and communicate to others.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult or important issues affecting account activity.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral, written and visual presentation skills are required.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.