at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Nov 29, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is searching for a full timeSoftware Engineerto join our team for acontract to hireposition in the financial services industry. This is a 100% remote position.
Primary Functions: Collaborates as a member of Agile development teams in developing applications designed to achieve strategic business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes initiative in projects, executing responsibilities, and collaborating with others
- Develop fault-tolerant, scalable solutions to satisfy technical requirements
- Utilizes technical knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
- Adhere to company standards and apply design principles and patterns to develop robust software
- Works closely with other engineers to collaborate in the areas of coding standards, and system related issues
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS or equivalent technical education and/or related work experience.
- At least three years of professional experience in a software development team is preferred.
- At least three years of experience with unit testing, change, configuration management is preferred.
- At least three years of experience with software methodologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile, DevOps practices and methodologies and with Software Development Lifecycle. Familiarity with operating systems, tools to test software applications/systems and with development/modeling tools.
- Passion and willingness to continue learning and utilizing up-and-coming technology trends. C#, .NET, Java, RDBMS development including T-SQL.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our clients higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for our clients.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professionaland business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Programming & Application Development
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No