at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Nov 29, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a few Project Managers to support a new client based in the ecommerce field.
The Project Manager will play an instrumental role on our Professional Services team by driving the successful delivery of packaged and custom implementation engagements by managing all aspects of the customer’s experience. In this role, you will work consultatively with customers to set expectations, plan, communicate, and negotiate project scope, activities, timeline, and budget. Project Managers enable teams to implement elegant win-win solutions, while creating a streamlined customer experience even when there are many moving parts behind the scenes.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects for both packaged and custom configuration and/or integration services for core and enterprise customers.
- Ensure all project records and artifacts reflect customer goals and project scope, as well as updated progress and status.
- Develop an understanding of the Salsify product and our packaged and custom solutions/deliverables in order to advise customers in gathering the required data/requirements needed to configure their Salsify platform and exit implementation successfully.
- Use a streamlined, productive approach with customers to deliver valuable, sustainable solutions that generate customer trust in Salsify.
- Prepare and communicate across Salsify/customer teams to deliver results within packaged and custom project plans. Read project situations to recognize and communicate risk.
- Report on project status to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, tracking project progress, issues/risks, and mitigation plans.
- Identify conflict and/or change with the customer, including the distinction of what can be self-managed vs. what requires additional support.
- Collaborate with management to drive resolution, including customer negotiation and alignment.
- Communicate opportunities for additional or different services and navigate internal scoping/replanning processes, with support.
- Assist with new PM onboarding and contribute to PMO repeatable processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with department heads and teams across Salsify—including Customer Success and Support—to identify and schedule the appropriate resources necessary to deliver on all aspects of the project.
- 5-7 years of project management experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies;SaaS and SI preferred.
- Able to maintain command over a higher volume of variably-sized projects of varying contract types (T&M, fixed fee, managed services, etc.) pivoting throughout your day and balancing your time throughout the week to drive both packaged and custom engagements forward on plan.
- Demonstrate solid PMO competencies and behaviors, including plan management for project activities/scope/deliverables/timeline/budget, risk/issue/change management, and comfort and alignment in utilizing a PSA and other tools as a project’s source of truth.
- Experienced in leading teams to help brands integrate data source systems (PIMs, ERPs, MDMs, DAMs) withdigital retailers(Amazon, Walmart, etc.) andeCommerce platforms(SFCC, Shopify, etc.) You are curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and a customer’s specific terminology.
- Embrace change as the reality of almost all successful project delivery and love proposing solutions to all sorts of challenges. You are a constant risk/issue/change identifier who coordinates multiple teams to reach resolution.
- Foster great relationships with internal teams and external customers. You are unafraid to address issues head on, knowing the right way to deliver the message with diplomacy, tact, and positivity so that the customer and/or internal team know you are working in their best interest and toward a common goal.
- Work within established processes and tools to navigate projects through all stages of their lifecycle. You work collaboratively with management to resolve complex change management and escalated team dynamics.
- Comfortable and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people across multiple levels in both internal and customer organizations.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No