at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Solution Architect – eCommerce
Nov 29, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a few Solution Architects to support a new client.
Solutions Architects play an important role in both pre-sale and post-sale engagements. In pre-sale, they own the technical discovery to scope, estimate and articulate the end-to-end solution with prospects. In post-sale, they lead technical workshops, design and position solutions, document integrations and ultimately bring their solutions to life through delivering customer projects.
In this role, we are looking for someone with a strong technical solutioning, enterprise architecture and customer facing experience. Through discovery, you will learn how our global customers business models work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures to define solutions that meet their goals and objectives.
- Lead technical analysis, scoping, design and solutioning for the implementation of Salsify product offerings and solutions
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects accurately, timely, on budget and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Engage with varying brands, customers and job levels (e.g. buyers, IT). Translate business needs, use cases and requirements into SOWs, technical specifications, reference models and architecture designs that are aligned to the customers current and future goals
- Consult and advise on a broad range of topics such as systems architecture, data modeling, data flow, integration design, APIs and associated proven standards
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product and other teams to ensure customer needs are met
- 5-7 years in a customer-facing Solutions Architecture or similar technical role, preferably in a SaaS environment. A development background a plus.
- Experience leading customer discovery and workshops as well as defining and executing enterprise software projects, custom developed solutions and have worked with APIs, databases and other web development technologies
- Enjoy working cross-functional at all levels, especially with Sales and within Professional Services to deliver and execute projects
- Work creatively and collaboratively to resolve customer issues
- Curiosity, enjoy continuous learning and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, analytical, prioritization and presentation skills that allow you to connect with both technical and non-technical audiences
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Technical Architecture
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No