at Reeb Millwork Corp in Barclay, Maryland, United States
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Sell and promote approved products to national account stores.
- Establish and build relationships with department associates, pro sales and store managers.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Assist with estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Forward orders to customer service for processing.
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
- Train customers' employees in product knowledge to assist them in selling the product.
- Handle service/warranty claims including the possibility of field inspections.