at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Senior Business Analyst
Nov 24, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Leading Heath Care Network in New York is looking for a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, IT SYSTEMS . Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 9-12 Months
Job Title: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, IT SYSTEMS
Work Hours: Monday–Friday
Supports large and/or more complex Information Technology service line initiatives in identifying project objectives, design, conversion, testing and implementation of requirements. Acts as liaison between business/clinical customers, vendors and Information Technology teams.
- Supports and enhances larger and more complex IT service line initiatives through identification of project objectives (discovery), design, conversion, testing and implementation of requirements.
- Utilizes understanding of the service line departmental operations and knowledge of the application inventory including purpose, business owner, vendor and high-level functionality to support initiative completion.
- Utilizes knowledge of Corporate IT direction and is able to assist customers in each phase of the project.
- Interacts with business/clinical customers to understand their needs and assist in collecting, documenting and analyzing business requirements. Documents and communicates clearly and timely with customers on documentation status and issues. Seeks approvals on requirements from relevant stakeholders.
- Engages appropriate health system resources and vendors to discuss and resolve challenges, technical solutions to meet requirements.
- Meets with customers and vendors to define and resolve project issues.
- Facilitates meetings with customers, clients, vendors and appropriate IT staff to ensure requirements are clearly documented for design, development and testing.
- Ensures processes and systems are compliant with Health System policies, applicable laws and regulatory changes. Brings potential impact on service line operations to manager’s attention.
- Works with Project Manager to ensure a review, approval, and tracking process exists throughout the project life cycle.
- Leads efforts to discuss and document process workflow with the customer.
- Reports on and documents outcomes, project benefits and improved processes. Recommends process improvement opportunities.
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare
- Administration or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible IT administration or
technical experience, including experience leading projects, required.
- Thorough knowledge of PLC/SDLC phases and deliverables, required.
- Knowledge of PMI project management principles and process, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required. Visio experience, required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toJulie.Difrancesca@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Customer Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No