at Pepsi Bottling Ventures in Harrington, Delaware, United States
Unbottle YOUR Potential at Pepsi Bottling Ventures!
At Pepsi, we spread home-grown joy, in our special Pepsi Bottling Ventures way! Pepsi Bottling Ventures is the nations largest private bottler and distributor of Pepsi beverages. Pepsi Bottling Ventures is based in NC, SC, MD, & DE.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including:
Two Medical Options
FSA / HSA Accounts
401(K), with up to 5% Pepsi Match
Paid Personal Days after 60 days of employment
Paid Vacation Days after 5 months of employment
9 Paid Holidays, eligibility begins day 1.
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
Opportunities for career growth and development
And so much more...
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Safely and efficiently performs a variety of duties within PBVs warehouse operations to support both internal and external customers and meet business goals and demands. Duties will include pulling, loading, unloading, sorting, staging, stacking, building pallets, wrapping, transporting, counting, performing quality control checks, dumping, rework, replenishing, and otherwise handling of PBV products, raw materials, packaging, and other warehouse goods and materials.
*The exact nature of the duties may vary, depending on the facility where the Warehouse Associate is employed.
- Verifies accuracy and quality of products that are received from vendors/suppliers and shipped to customers.
- Performs all check-in/check-out duties assigned and maintains proper records (Bill of Ladings (BOLs), receivers, pick tickets,and other usual and customary record keeping) for each individual taskaccording to the warehouse standard operating procedures.
- Counts goods that are returned to the plant by sales and delivery personnel that are damaged, full, and/or empty.
- Safely and efficiently operates the yard switcherand automatic/straight trucks on premises to and from their designatedparking area to bay doors for loading/unloading.
- Interacts with automation systems and screens,voice pick system, paper pick tickets and/or other warehouse managementsystems as required to verify and record product, and to build, finish,and verify accuracy of pallets or place product on automatic conveyors inproper order to ensure accurate load outs and inventory counts.
- Identifies machine faults, troubleshoots, correctssystem errors/issues and performs basic cleaning and maintenance onautomation systems.
- Safely and efficiently operates various warehouse material handling/moving equipment in order to store, stage, retrieve, replenish,load or unload product and materials in designated areas or onto automatic conveyors/trailers for shipment. *Equipment may include single or doubleforklifts, High Speed Picking Area (HSPA) Claw, walkie-rider pallet jack, wrappers, or any other equipment as designated.
- Safely and efficiently operates other warehouseand material handling machinery, including the floor scrubber, cardboardbaler, dock plates, bay doors, or any other equipment as designated.
- Performs all required safety and pre-trip checkson assigned machinery.
- Performs janitorial tasks as necessary indesignated work area to maintain a clean and organized space (which may include the full facility), to include emptying of trash, cleaning up spills, picking up debris, restacking overturned pallets/product, or otherjanitorial tasks as assigned.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity