at Aston Carter in Newark, Delaware, United States
Description:As an Employee Customer Service Specialist you will deliver a superior employee experience across various services. As part of your daily duties you will interact with employees at various levels related to a range of topics and/or issues (complex, sensitive, routine, etc.) requiring attention to detail and accuracy of work while maintaining a high quality standard and ensuring data integrity. This
is an internal call center role in our health & wellness department.
Helping internal employees through initial enrollment, annual enrollment,
handle all benefits for employee lifecycle. In addition assisting with service
benefits related calls and assist employees with Annual Enrollment questions.
Call center based role with possibility of some case work based on performance.
+ Need call center CSR experience.
+ Ability to navigate multiple systems and screens.
+ Good critical thinking skills
• Perform inbound/outbound phone activities
• Review and respond to employee requests according to established
processes, policies, company guidelines and regulations
• Complete related transactions and activities adhering to
company policy and guidelines
• Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
• Demonstrates strong product/service knowledge to help
resolve manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring
a high quality client experience
• Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and
efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience
• Capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential
• Providing project management support.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience in HR is preferred
• Be customer service-oriented with strong interpersonal
• Possess strong organizational skills with attention to
• Be able to multi-task in an organized manner
• Be self-motivated
• Have the ability to troubleshoot effectively
• Possess strong critical thinking, judgement and analytical
skills; identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to
address root cause and mitigate risk to the firm.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well
as, organization and attention to detail.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Internet are required
• Ability to work flexible hours based on team needs;
current operational hours 8:00AM to 7:00PM EST Monday – Friday.
• Must be able to work overtime as neededAbout Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.