at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
The purpose of the Professional Services organization is to drive revenue growth through addressing customer needs with Fiserv solutions, and increasing scope of opportunity by designing differentiated solutions comprised of multiple products. The Professional Services Leader is responsible for maintaining a business focus on the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients and their end-to-end relationship with Fiserv as it relates to commercializing product licenses and professional services.
As a product, technical, market expert, and business leader, the individual is expected to:
• Act as the central engagement contact with customers of Fiserv product licenses & professional services;
• Provide thought-leadership, technical-excellence, and management of a team of Solution Consultants (SCs) in the sales and delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services;
• Provide professional consulting service to clients, proactively driving value-based technical solutions and capabilities, and boosting competition displacement on sales engagements;
• Influence product development senior management on product segment innovation roadmap strategy;
• Closely partner with IT teams on all aspects of project estimation, resourcing, planning, delivery, and post-delivery support;
• As Team Leader, drive talent management, business guidance, consultative direction, knowledge development, and professional mentorship of SCs within assigned product segment(s).
Long sales cycle. “C-Level” (CEO, CFO, COO) sales. Manages his/her team in consulting on sales within assigned channels and products and services.
Works with minimal guidance.
Minimum 4-year college degree; an MBA degree is highly desirable.
Must have 8+ years of experience in sales, technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets. Payment processing industry experience is highly desired.
2-3 years of experience in a management or mentoring role is required. Proven leadership capabilities in a geographically dispersed organization that engages team members through a collaborative creative-thinking style that drives cohesion, innovation, and execution.
Consultative, value-based solution-selling skills with strong business, financial, and analytical acumen; relevant experience in Acquiring/Financial Services or Retail industry sectors highly desired.