at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Corporate Trust Relationship Manager for WSFS Institutional Services Division (WIS). The Relationship Manager will be primarily responsible for administering a book of existing accounts, and on boarding new program accounts while ensuring compliance with all Bank and WIS policies and procedures. This incumbent is expected to become a subject matter expert for a variety of processes, products and services. Additional responsibilities include closing new transactions, managing straight forward accounts, maintenance on existing accounts, client interface, overseeing debt service payments, compliance collection, and approving transfers and DWACs. The Relationship Manager will work closely with other Relationship Managers, administrators, support areas, and external clients while providing timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
This is a fulltime, 40 hour per week, Mon.-Fri., 8 am - 5 pm position located at WSFS Institutional Services at 501 Carr Road, Wilmington, DE 19809
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related business discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must have 5 years of demonstrated successful track record in a diverse Corporate Trust environment
- Knowledge and experience with SEI Trust 3000 or similar Trust Accounting System
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be a self-starter who can work well with other in a demanding team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility is needed to be able to work under close supervision or with minimal supervision or direction.
- Must be proficient with numbers and basic accounting.
- Must be able to write reports, memorandums, business correspondence, and draft procedure manuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with managers, clients, customers and the general public clearly and concisely.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.