at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but its our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia
The 2nd Shift Press Operator will function as part of a team to meet production goals. This position requires a team player and detail oriented individual who will communicate production issues and take direction from the department supervisor on a daily basis.
- Set up and monitor all manufacturing parameters relating to the safe, efficient production of laminate products.
- Measuring and gauging thickness of material by using micrometers and various measuring/quality control instruments to maintain consistent product performance.
- Perform and record all in-process inspection/testing relating to maintaining product traceability and run documentation.
- Assure that a sufficient quantity of raw material base is available to meet daily production demands.
- Communicate with various departments such as quality, shipping, and value added relative to product quality issues and availability of material for further processing or shipping.
- Perform cycle counting to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Perform nonconforming material process including DMRs and hold tags.
- Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity