at Actalent in Newark, Delaware, United States
CALLING ALL SCIENCE GRADS! ACTALENT IS HIRING A RESEARCH ASSOCIATE FOR A COMPANY IN NEWARK, DE!
In this role, the Research Associate will be responsible for performing research and/or development in collaboration with team members for various assay and drug projects. They will participate in synthesizing ingredients used in assay and drug formulations and prepare formulations and perform quality control experiments.
• Makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results
• Performs laboratory experiments
• Daily reagent preparation
• Assay development and assembly
• Maintains laboratory equipment and supplies
• Orders laboratory supplies
• Writes experimental reports
• Maintains recordkeeping for experiments performed as required by compliance standards.
• May act as a Team Leader
• Leads or assists in manufacturing of products and components
• Supports QA with documentation, training and enforcement
• Prepares biohazard waste for proper disposal
• Adheres to safety and security standards
synthesis, organic synthesis, synthetic chemistry, polymer, HPLC, UV, Ultra Violet, IR, wet chemistry
Top Skills Details:
synthesis,organic synthesis,synthetic chemistry,polymer,HPLC,UV,Ultra Violet,IR,wet chemistry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry
• 0+years of laboratory experience
• Organic synthesis
• Analytical methods and experimental design utilizing synthetic chemistry, HPLC, UV/VIS, IR, Wet Chemistry and
ELISA and/or lateral flow assay
• Master’s Degree or BS degree with 0-2 years of industry experience or Scientific Associate’s Degree with 2-4 years of industry experienceAbout Actalent:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.