in County, DE
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering calls, greeting visitors, scheduling, maintaining logs and general clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: TEAMWORK An integral member of the administrative team, the Administrative Assistant is tasked with maintaining good communication, organization and clear, concise correspondences.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ACTIVITIES
- Answer calls on switchboards & take messages.
- Prepare communications.
- Maintain confidential records.
- Review/coordinate/validate paperwork with truckers.
- Process shipments and incoming/outgoing mail.
- Record keeping.
- Place uniform and supply orders.