at Foley Inc. in Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
• Opens work orders and check warranty status for every engine
• Answer phone calls and transfer in timely manner
• Perform routine electronic filing and other clerical duties.
• Handle COD charges with the Credit or Parts Department.
• Open new customer accounts.
• Prepare mechanics times
• Welcome walk-in customers and provide direction
• Maintain insurance certificates
• Upload warranty information for new machines
• Process and code vendor invoices
• Maintain Cintas uniform requests
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Adhere to all company policies, to include all safety policies.
• Performs additional administrative duties as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in heavy equipment or customer service industry with administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.