at Blindsight Delaware Enterprises, Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Statement of Purpose:
The Medical Scheduler will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family
centered experience across the continuum that contributes to the customer
satisfaction/retention, exceptional quality/value, and financial health in a highperformance contact center environment. This position requires high quality customer
service assistance when responding to inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under
the IMAN Health Center umbrella. Medical Schedulers will be responsible for scheduling
and registering appointments for the IMAN Health Center utilizing all available
informational tool and websites. Calls may consist of requests for appointment
scheduling and/or registration of IMAN Health Center Patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
• Answer calls promptly, politely, and professionally.
• Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into IMAN Health Center
• Accurately schedule and register patients for appointments utilizing IMAN Health
Center System software
• Accurately communicate appointment date, time, location and the providers
name to the patient
• Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patientfocused service and a positive impression of the organization
• Escalate calls appropriately to Leadership and Triage Nurses
• Maintain up-to date knowledge of IMAN Health Center’s policies and procedures
as they apply
• Adhere to the HIPAA (Privacy Act) as it relates to the confidentiality of
information released with policies and procedure
• Performs other duties as assigned by Leadership.