at Blindsight Delaware Enterprises, Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Statement of Purpose:
The Medical Scheduler will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family
centered experience across the continuum that contributes to the customer
satisfaction/retention, exceptional quality/value, and financial health in a highperformance contact center environment. This position requires high quality customer
service assistance when responding to inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics.
Medical Schedulers will be responsible for scheduling and registering appointments by
utilizing all available informational tool and websites. Calls may consist of requests for
appointment scheduling and/or registration of patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
• Answer calls promptly, politely, and professionally.
• Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into Epic application
• Accurately schedule and register patients for appointments utilizing Epic
• Accurately communicate appointment date, time, location and the providers
name to the patient
• Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patientfocused service and a positive impression of the organization
• Escalate calls appropriately to Leadership and Triage Nurses
• Maintain up-to date knowledge of Health System policies and procedures as they
• Adhere to the HIPAA (Privacy Act) as it relates to the confidentiality of
information released with policies and procedure
• Performs other duties as assigned by Leadership