at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in the heart of Southern Delaware; located just 25 miles north of Rehoboth Beach and only 20 miles south of the state's capital, Dover. Also, we are centrally located east and south of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Whether standing at a scenic point along the downtown River walk, or spending the day at one of Delaware's beautiful beaches, know that underneath the calm tranquility is the energy of a community on the move!
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Summary: Performs manual and machine operation of various types of production equipment such as filling various components or containers, batching, labeling, machining, sorting, inspecting and packaging. Also includes responsibility for monitoring and assuring quality of product, making simple machine adjustments, keeping equipment in good working order, frequent cleaning of equipment and work area and counting and recording of production units and labor time.
- Must perform a diverse range of tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of various products (i.e. opening, closing, mixing, filling, loading, inserting parts, capping products, tightening lids, sealing bags, etc.).
- Moves freely around machine to assure all working mechanisms are operating properly and reach all necessary parts in machine to make adjustments, minor repairs, set-up, changeovers, etc.
- Must be capable of standing at workstation for extended periods of time (8 hours or more) operating equipment or packaging products while closely monitoring and visually inspecting products and process.
- Associate may work in a filling or packaging area, inspecting product, filling cartons, bags, or containers with products, applying labels, stamping product identification numbers, expiration dates, making boxes and placing product into final package.
- Must be consistently able to produce error-free paperwork and check the paperwork of others.
- Accountable for training other product
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity