at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in the heart of Southern Delaware; located just 25 miles north of Rehoboth Beach and only 20 miles south of the state's capital, Dover. Also, we are centrally located east and south of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Whether standing at a scenic point along the downtown River walk, or spending the day at one of Delaware's beautiful beaches, know that underneath the calm tranquility is the energy of a community on the move!
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Summery: Perform a broad variety of manufacturing assignments/tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing mixing equipment.
- Responsible for closely following batch formulas used in the production of a variety of products. Responsibilities include: properly setting up equipment, weighing out various liquid and powder raw materials (may include converting US weights to METRIC weights), loading mixing equipment with liquids and powders, monitoring process controls and making adjustments and minor repairs to machines as necessary.
- Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory equipment and instruments such as chemical balance scales, reactors, measuring pumps, distillation equipment vacuum pump, glassware set-ups and other equipment.
- Records results on standardized forms and writes reports describing procedures used.
- Prepares graphs and charts.
- Monitors process and/or loading, unloading, cleaning or setting up of equipment.
- Processes work orders on time and efficiently according to set standards.
- Weighs raw materials, final products, etc.
- Uses statistical process control, including automated data acquisition devices, to monitor quality.
- Insures compliance with QA, GMP, SOP, FDA, 5 S, and labor standards.
- Counts and records production units and labor hours.
- Meet and exceed all quality standards set forth for the department and division. Accurately and neatly documents all quality documents.
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity